How Can We Help You?

Dine Elder Law offers clients effective legal representation and practical solutions in areas that affect aging or disabled family members.

Our firm is dedicated to advocating on behalf of the elderly or alleged incapacitated individuals, and we will help to develop a sound plan for aging adults, disabled children, guardians, and family members. Read more about our practice areas below and contact our trusted team with questions or for a consultation.

Medicaid Planning & Eligibility

The rules for Medicaid eligibility are complex and we can help you navigate the options for long term nursing care. There are strict asset and income limits, and we will review potential strategies with you for eligibility, and how to protect your assets and final wishes.

Read More

Estate and Special Needs Planning

If you do not have an advanced directive, we will assist you in selecting the estate planning tools that will cover the distribution of assets and care of family members. An advanced directive can include a will, power of attorney, health care surrogate, living will, trust, deed, or pre-need guardian. Our firm can also create a living will for health care decisions and a financial power of attorney in the event of incapacity.

Read More


Our firm is experienced in petitions for adult guardianship, guardian advocacy and minor guardianship, including incapacity hearings for adult guardianship. We can also work toward establishing and administering guardianships in the event that there aren’t advanced directives. We will help you through uncontested and, as a last resort, contested guardianship. When there are no other alternatives, a guardianship will facilitate the process of making decisions for the care and well-being of your loved one when they are incapable of making decisions for themselves

Read More

Probate Administration

If you have been named the personal representative or executor of a will, then there are specific rules and time frames that you must adhere to in order to distribute the assets in the will to named heirs. We can make sure that you meet all of the legal requirements. We represent either individuals, or institutions such as banks or trust companies, who are named as personal representative, and can make the process as smooth as possible using our experience in probate administration.

Read More